Online ticketing will end on Wednesday, June 9th at 5pm. Tickets/registration will be done at the door on Sunday if you're unable to register before then.
A Gilmore Car Museum classic with thousands of motorcycles, from rare and iconic rides of the past 100 years, to the newest models driven by spectators, rumbling into Hickory Corners, MI. The Vintage Show will feature antique and vintage motorcycles, scooters, and customs, all 25 years and older. The show also includes a large “Bike Corral” full of vintage motorcycles for sale as well as a huge cycle parts and memorabilia swap meet.
- Saturday, June 12th - Swap Meet and Ride
- Ride: Arrive at Gilmore Car Museum by 9:30a for a 10:00a departure. The ride is FREE and will require you to sign a waiver. Ride is approximately 20 miles in length and will be throughout the countryside surrounding the museum.
- Sunday, June 13th - Swap Meet and Motorcycle Show
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest) and 2 bikes
- Additional bikes are $5/bike to register
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am and closes at 1:00pm
- Goodie bags to the first 200 registrants
- Pre-registration online is recommended
- Includes admission to the car show as well as the museum
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
Vendors/For Sale Corral
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Early set-up available Friday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm, and Sunday from 7:00am on. Vendor entry gate will close at 12:00pm sharp!
- Please call (269) 671-5089 to reserve your spot or register online