Hours & Admission
Museum Hours (EST)
Our hours change seasonally and may not impact car shows, Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins, or other miscellaneous events.
- Summer Season (Apr 1–Nov 30)
Monday–Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Winter Season (Dec 1–Mar 31)
Daily: 10:00am to 5:00pm
* During the Winter season (December 1 - March 31) several outer buildings close - Carriage House, Campania Barn, Shell Station, Pedal Car Barn, Motorcycle Gallery, Train Depot, Classic Car Club of America Museum, and Pierce-Arrow Museum.
- Blue Moon Diner (Summer Season Only)
Monday–Friday: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Heritage Center Cafe
Hours Vary - Open during Cars Shows / Large Events, and Winter season Only
- Museum Administrative Offices
Monday–Friday: 8:00am to 5:00p
- Holiday Closures
New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Admission includes access to shows and all museum buildings and exhibits. Parking is free.
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11–17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
Our historic 90-acre campus features numerous outbuildings. During the summer season (April through November) all buildings are open. During the winter season (December through March) several buildings close. Please refer to the map to see what buildings are open or closed during either season.
The museum is handicap accessible, including two personal elevators allowing access to second floors. A limited number of wheelchairs (free) and mobility scooters ($25 for the day) are available for those who may need assistance. Please ask one of our museum store attendants upon your arrival for assistance.
Special Group & Car Club Rates
Group rates are available for groups and car clubs of 15 adults or more and must be pre-scheduled. To receive the group rate, the group’s coordinator must pay using one form of payment for the entire group ahead of arrival. Group visits can be arranged through our Events Department by calling (269) 671-5089, ext. 12 or emailing email@example.com.
K-12 Education Field Trip Groups
K-12 Educational Field Trip Groups visit the Gilmore Car Museum for free when they contact our Education Department. One adult chaperone for every six students is mandatory for all K-12 groups. School group tours can be arranged through the Education Department at (269) 671-5089, ext. 21 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo shoots are permitted at the museum, but regular admission rates will apply for all members in your party.
- The Historic Campus, outer galleries, and exhibits are only open during the Summer Season.
- The Automotive Heritage Center and immediate, connecting galleries are open all year around.
- The museum is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.