Hours & Admission
Museum Hours (EST)
Our hours change seasonally and may not impact car shows, Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins, or other miscellaneous events.
Monday–Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Daily: 10:00am to 5:00pm
* During the Winter season (December 1 - March 31) several outer buildings close - Carriage House, Campania Barn, Shell Station, Pedal Car Barn, Motorcycle Gallery, Train Depot, Classic Car Club of America Museum, and Pierce-Arrow Museum.
- Museum Administrative Offices
- Monday–Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Holiday Closures
New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Admission includes access to shows and all museum buildings and exhibits. Parking is free.
- Adults / Seniors: $20
- Veterans (Must present ID. Sold onsite only.): $18
- Youth (ages 11–17): $12
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Adult Consecutive Two-Day Pass $36
Youth Consecutive Two-Day Pass $20
Our historic 90-acre campus features numerous outbuildings. During the summer season (April through November) all buildings are open. During the winter season (December through March) several buildings close. Please refer to the map to see what buildings are open or closed during either season.
The museum is handicap accessible, including two personal elevators allowing access to second floors. A limited number of wheelchairs (free) and mobility scooters ($30 for the day) are available for those who may need assistance. Please ask one of our museum store attendants upon your arrival for assistance.
Special Group & Car Club Rates
Group rates are available for groups and car clubs of 15 adults or more and must be pre-scheduled. To receive the group rate, the group’s coordinator must pay using one form of payment for the entire group ahead of arrival. Group visits can be arranged through our Events Department by calling (269) 671-5089, ext. 12 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
K-12 Education Field Trip Groups
K-12 Educational Field Trip Groups visit the Gilmore Car Museum for free when they contact our Education Department. One adult chaperone for every six students is mandatory for all K-12 groups. School group tours can be arranged through the Education Department at (269) 671-5089, ext. 21 or by emailing email@example.com.
Photo shoots are permitted at the museum, but regular admission rates will apply for all members in your party.
- The Historic Campus, outer galleries, and exhibits are only open during the Summer Season.
- The Automotive Heritage Center and immediate, connecting galleries are open all year around.
- The museum is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.