The Blue Moon Diner
Don’t stall out. Refuel with a classic bottle of Coke as you step back in time in our authentic 1941 Diner. You’ll find amazing Chicago and Coney-style hot dogs, soups and sandwiches, Blue Plate specials, and typical diner fare from a bygone era. Make sure you leave room for a slice of decadent homemade pie or a cone of rich, creamy old-fashioned frozen custard!
Open During Summer Season (April–November)
- Monday–Friday: 11:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
The Heritage Cafe
The Heritage Cafe is the perfect pit stop to keep your motor running. With fresh, made to order options, delicious club sandwiches, specialty salads, and fantastic wraps. After eating, you’ll be ready to continue your tour of North America’s largest auto museum.
- Monday–Friday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 3:00pm