- Rustic camping on grass field.
- Must check-in by 5pm. No after hours check-in.
- All campers must register at the Museum Store upon arrival and prior to parking your camper.
- Registration numbers must be placed in a visible location on the vehicle.
- Public restrooms (no showers) are available at the Shell Station.
- No sewer, electrical or water hookups.
- Campsite: $25/night
"This was an absolute wonderful spot to enjoy the countryside and also to learn a ton about cars. I've talked about my knowledge learned ever since!"
The Gilmore Car Museum is happy to be able to offer rustic camping on our grounds. Obtaining a permit from the State of Michigan, for a permanent campground and the preservation of this beautiful site, requires us to implement rules that help us comply with requirements that will be beneficial to everyone.
- No discharge of grey water or black water will be tolerated. Anyone caught discharging any wastewater will be required to leave the museum grounds immediately.
- Tarps or other ground covers are not allowed.
- Ground fires are not allowed.
- Pets are welcome. Pets must be on a leash and campers must clean up waste generated by their animals.
- Campers with generators are asked to either divert their generator exhaust or protect the grass from damage.
- Quiet time starts at 10:30 pm. At quiet time, please shut down any unnecessary lighting and other noise activity for the remainder of the evening.