- Call (269) 671-5089 to make a reservation
- Camping available April 1 – October 31
- Rustic camping on grass field
- Check-in from 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Sunday
- Must check-in by 5:00pm. No after hours check-in
- All campers must register at the Museum Store upon arrival and prior to parking your camper
- Registration numbers must be placed in a visible location on the vehicle
- Public restrooms (no showers) are available at the Shell Station
- 20, 30, and 50 amp electric hook-ups
- No sewer or water hookups
- $25/night 20 amp or dry camping
- $30/night 30 amp
- $35/night 50 amp
"This was an absolute wonderful spot to enjoy the countryside and also to learn a ton about cars. I've talked about my knowledge learned ever since!"
The Gilmore Car Museum is happy to be able to offer rustic camping on our grounds. Obtaining a permit from the State of Michigan, for a permanent campground and the preservation of this beautiful site, requires us to implement rules that help us comply with requirements that will be beneficial to everyone.
- No discharge of grey water or black water will be tolerated. Anyone caught discharging any wastewater will be required to leave the museum grounds immediately.
- Tarps or other ground covers are not allowed.
- Ground fires are not allowed.
- Pets are welcome. Pets must be on a leash and campers must clean up waste generated by their animals.
- Campers with generators are asked to either divert their generator exhaust or protect the grass from damage.
- Quiet time starts at 10:30 pm. At quiet time, please shut down any unnecessary lighting and other noise activity for the remainder of the evening.
In order to receive a full refund, cancellations must be received by email (email@example.com), two business days prior to your arrival date. For example, if your arrival date is on a Wednesday, you’ll need to cancel by 5 pm on Monday. If your arrival date is on Monday, you’ll need to cancel by 5 pm the Thursday before. No refunds for cancellations not emailed or received two business days prior to arrival date.