Red Barns Spectacular
Brought to you by the Kalamazoo Antique Auto Restorers Club, the Red Barns Spectacular is the most anticipated show of the season! Hailed as the region's “Grand Daddy” of antique, classic and special interest car shows, it is one big day. Two huge shows - a judged show field & a driver’s choice show field. Both are open to any vehicle 25 years or older, including cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, vintage campers, military vehicles, and fire trucks!
More that 1,500 show vehicles will be on the show field, along with special areas for antique campers brought to you by the Tin Can Tourists, cars for sale, and vintage bicycles. Plus, check out over 380 swap meet vendors onsite and shop for those hard to find car parts, tools, literature, antiques, arts, crafts and more. For more information, check out the Red Barns Spectacular's Facebook page.
Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- $20 / vehicle - Driver's Choice show field (top 25 awarded)
- $25 / vehicle - KAARC Judged show field
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Participant gate opens at 7:00am
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
Vendors / Cars For Sale
- $25 per space / per car
- Space size is approximately 20' x 30'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 7:00am
- Please call Jim Holland at (269) 377-7756 to reserve your spot
Per Michigan's Governor Whitmer, as of June 22nd, 2021 -
- Masks are not required for anyone.
- Indoor capacity limits have been restored to 100%.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. Accepted forms of payment are cash and credit card.
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.