David J. Beeke Ford & Mustang Show
This car show will will feature Ford Mustangs, with special emphasis on 80s/90s Fox Body Mustangs and other Ford vehicles.
The memorial car show will celebrate classic cars and honor the life of passionate car enthusiast David J. Beeke, a Kalamazoo-area Foxbody Mustang restoration expert who sadly was lost to cancer a few years ago. David’s family and friends started the annual event as a tribute to David, and this year will bring the event – and David’s Mustangs – to Gilmore Car Museum’s historic 90-acre campus. A portion of event proceeds will be donated to the West Michigan Cancer Center, a 501c3 nonprofit based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- $20 registration per vehicle
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Includes admission to the museum
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- Pre-registration online is recommended
- Includes admission to the car show as well as the museum
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.