Cadillac Fall Festival
The Cadillac Fall Festival & Concours d’Elegance celebrates Cadillac’s commitment to Innovation, Performance, and Design for more than a century. Each year the event brings together Cadillacs from its beginning in 1903 to the present day at the Cadillac Museum on the Gilmore Car Museum Campus.
Long revered for its technical excellence and design, Cadillac was the ultimate symbol of success. Here is your opportunity to experience some of the best including the earliest models to the pre-war classic V-12s and V-16s to the flashy flamboyant designs of the 1950s and 1960s and to those of the modern Art & Science design philosophy along with limited production performance models. Every year there are new features and opportunities to enjoy your love of Cadillacs. Please check out Events and Cars for this year’s attractions.
The Cadillac Fall Festival & Concours d’Elegance is much more than a celebration, it is about supporting worthwhile causes, including the Cadillac Museum and the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kalamazoo.
Questions? Please contact our event coordinator, Erin Abel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- Includes admission to the car show as well as the museum
- Adult / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
Grab your ticket to see the show plus some extra!
- Tickets range from $25 to $750
- Tickets for various Cadillac activities such as driving tours, classic car rides around campus, special presentations and docent led tours
- You must purchase a Cadillac admission ticket via the link below before you can purchase any optional ad-ons
No. Much like going to a professional sporting event, you cannot get a refund because you can no longer make it. Guests are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
Yes. Pets are allowed outside on museum grounds. Pets are not permitted in any building or gallery. All pets must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
Winter Wonderland Holiday Experience
- November 24, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 5:00pm - 9:00pm