Van Halen 2 Tribute Band To Perform Friday, June 25th at Gilmore Car Museum
(Hickory Corners, Mich. / May 17, 2021) - Let this serve as “Fair Warning” to the citizens of West Michigan, as touring tribute band Van Halen 2 is scheduled to rock the grounds of the Gilmore Car Museum at an evening outdoor concert next month. Van Halen 2 will perform at 8:00pm ET on Friday, June 25th, 2021, on the Gilmore Car Museum campus. Tickets are limited, and are on sale now.
Van Halen 2 will perform the unmistakable hits and incredible guitar solos made famous by American rock band Van Halen during the David Lee Roth era, from the mid-1970s through the mid-1980s. With an energetic live show, finger-tapping guitar solos, and rapid-fire double bass drum, the concert should be “guaranteed to satisfy” Van Halen fans ready to celebrate “summer nights.” Guests can learn more about Van Halen 2 at the band’s website.
Different from last year’s “Drive-In” concerts at the Gilmore Car Museum, this Van Halen 2 show and all 2021 Gilmore Summer Outdoor Concerts will be “Walk-In” only – no cars will be allowed. Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets or folding chairs, for use in General Admission lawn seating.
The outdoor concert is capacity-limited, to allow for appropriate outdoor social distancing, and tickets are now available for purchase at www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org Tickets to this concert will NOT be sold at the door, and must be purchased in advance.
Van Halen 2 Ticket Pricing:
General Admission Tickets: $20 Per Person
- Includes admission to concert
- Gate opens at 6:00pm ET
- Concert begins at 8:00pm ET sharp
- George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner, as well as The Grill, will serve food and beverages before and during the show
- The Gilmore Bar will be open all evening, offering beer, wine, spirits and soda
VIP Tickets: $40 Per Person
- Includes admission to concert
- Reserved VIP seating section in front of the stage
- Private VIP Bar
- Access to VIP-only portable restroom facilities
Important Concert Guest Policies:
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets or folding chairs, for lawn seating
- As a precaution, guest temperature screenings will be undertaken at the entry gate
- Guests are not allowed to bring in outside food, beverage, or alcohol
- Coolers or cooler bags will not be allowed on the grounds
- No backpacks or bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted, and the contents of all bags, purses, or clutches are subject to inspection upon entry
- The event is rain or shine. If there is inclement weather in our area, the concert will be delayed until the threat has passed. The decision to continue a concert after adverse weather passes will be determined on a case-by-case basis, based on consultation with appropriate weather experts. If a storm or tornado situation arises and the concert needs to end, there will be no refunds.
* Please note that Museum Memberships are NOT valid for free admission to this special museum fundraiser event *
Proceeds benefit community programming the museum provides, including cruise nights, K-12 educational tours and field trips, the Gilmore Garage Works High School Program, among others.
By order of Michigan’s governor, all museum visitors age 5 and over are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, and in outside venues at any posted “mask required” areas or any time social distancing of 6’ cannot be maintained at any area of the museum. During the concert, lines for the restrooms will be required to socially distance.