The Spazmatics Ultimate ‘80s Tribute Band To Perform Saturday, July 10th at Gilmore Car Museum
Tickets On Sale Now for Gilmore Summer Outdoor Concert
(Hickory Corners, Mich. / June 9, 2021) – Pop your ‘80s mixtape into the cassette deck of your Camaro IROC-Z convertible, dude, and book it over to the Gilmore Car Museum for a radical outdoor summer concert with The Spazmatics at 8:00pm ET on Saturday, July 10th, 2021. Tickets are limited, and are on sale now at www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org.
The Spazmatics will perform hits of the 1980s, filled with “totally tubular” new wave sounds, styles, and dance steps you remember. Not afraid to get a little nerdy about their love for both the best and worst of ‘80s music, The Spazmatics rock their shows in skinny ties, Brill Creamed hair, and horn-rimmed glasses. Outstanding musicianship, combined with creative flair and style, makes for an evening of pure energy and entertainment. Guests can learn more about The Spazmatics at the band’s website: www.chicagospazmatics.com
Different from last year’s “Drive-In” concerts at the Gilmore Car Museum, this The Spazmatics show and all 2021 Gilmore Summer Outdoor Concerts will be “Walk-In” only – no cars will be allowed. Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets or folding chairs, for use in General Admission lawn seating.
The outdoor concert is capacity-limited, to allow for appropriate outdoor social distancing, and tickets are now available for purchase at www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org
The Spazmatics Ticket Pricing:
General Admission Tickets: $20 Per Person
- Includes admission to concert
- Gate opens at 6:00pm ET
- Concert begins at 8:00pm ET sharp
- George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner, as well as The Grill, will serve food and beverages before and during the show
- The Gilmore Bar will be open all evening, offering beer, wine, spirits and soda
VIP Tickets: $40 Per Person
- Includes admission to concert
- Reserved VIP seating section in front of the stage
- Private VIP Bar
- Access to VIP-only portable restroom facilities
Important Concert Guest Policies:
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets or folding chairs, for lawn seating
- Guests are not allowed to bring in outside food, beverage, or alcohol
- Coolers or cooler bags will not be allowed on the grounds
- No backpacks or bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted, and the contents of all bags, purses, or clutches are subject to inspection upon entry
- The event is rain or shine. If there is inclement weather in our area, the concert will be delayed until the threat has passed. The decision to continue a concert after adverse weather passes will be determined on a case-by-case basis, based on consultation with appropriate weather experts. If a storm or tornado situation arises and the concert needs to end, there will be no refunds.
* Please note that Museum Memberships are NOT valid for free admission to this special museum fundraiser event *
Proceeds benefit community programming the museum provides, including cruise nights, K-12 educational tours and field trips, the Gilmore Garage Works High School Program, among others.
For questions or more information call (269) 671-5089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Gilmore Car Museum
The world-renowned Gilmore Car Museum – North America’s largest auto museum with more than 400 vehicles on display -- is located midway between Chicago and Detroit, just 20 minutes north of Kalamazoo, or 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids. The museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, whose mission is to tell the history of America through the automobile.