Princesses On Parade & Fairytale Brunch Special Kids Event Announced for Friday, July 23rd at Gilmore Car Museum
(Hickory Corners, Mich. / June 23, 2021) - Don't let your little ones miss our second magical Princess Day event of the year! At the Gilmore Car Museum's Princesses on Parade & Fairytale Brunch outdoor event on Friday, July 23rd, children will enjoy unforgettable interactions with their favorite storybook princesses and special cars from the museum’s world-class collection. Princess Day activities, presented by Hagerty, will run from 9:30am – 3:00pm ET on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. Tickets are on sale now.
With purchase of a Fairtyale Brunch ticket, children can enjoy a delicious morning brunch with Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle, as they mingle with guests under the outdoor tent, lead a special welcome dance, and conduct a wishing ceremony. Or, with purchase of a standalone Meet & Greet ticket, children can capture memorable outdoor photo ops with up to TWELVE storybook princesses and vintage vehicles as they tour the Gilmore lawns. Then, purchase of a special Princesses on Parade ride ticket allows for you and your child to enjoy a ride around campus alongside a Princess, waving to onlookers, in a classic convertible!
“Princess Days at the Gilmore Car Museum engage and delight children, yet also educate and introduce them to automotive history,” said Josh Russell, Executive Director of the Gilmore Car Museum. Outdoor photos with the featured princesses will be taken in front of landmark buildings and special vehicles from the museum collections, including a 1921 Roamer Speedster, America’s Sweetheart Model A Ford, and a 1930 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Sedanca DeVille.
Capacity for the Fairytale Brunch is limited to 150 guests, and capacity for Princesses on Parade convertible rides are limited to 80 guests.
1) Fairytale Brunch - includes admission to the Museum, Brunch and Meet & Greet
** Please be mindful, we will be assigning tables for brunch. If you would like to sit with someone in particular, we suggest purchasing tickets on one order and we will do our best to accommodate. Each table can seat 6. Due to numbers we cannot guarantee that your entire party will be seated together.
- Brunch Adult: $35
- Brunch Child (2-17): $35
- Limited to 150 tickets
- Brunch Princesses: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle
2) Princess Meet & Greet / Photo Ops - includes admission to the Museum and Meet & Greet
** Princesses do occasionally have to take breaks and may not be viewable for a short time. Locations will have at least one princess at all times.
- Meet & Greet Adult: $16
- Meet & Greet Child (2-17): $11
- 6 different outdoor locations to help alleviate wait times
- Meet & Greet Princesses: Elsa, Anna, Aurora, Tiana, Cinderella, Raya, Jasmine, Mulan,
- Snow White, Elena, Moana, and Merida
3) Princesses On Parade Convertible Ride Add-On - includes classic car ride for 2 around Gilmore campus with princesses
- Ride Ticket: $20
- Limited to 80 tickets
- Must be purchased in addition to a Brunch ticket or Meet & Greet ticket
- Rides will last no longer than 5 minutes
- Ride Princesses: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle
* Brunch and Ride Add-On Tickets are limited and must be purchased online.
* Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
* Please note that Museum Memberships are NOT valid for free admission to this special museum fundraiser event.
*Princess Day tickets provide access to all available galleries of the museum, as well as the special event itself.
Princess Day at the Gilmore Car Museum is being thoughtfully produced in collaboration with Michigan-based Olivia Grace & Company, and its highly-regarded cast of unforgettable character performers. For additional information on Olivia Grace & Company, please visit http://www.oliviagraceandcompany.com.
For questions or more information not found on the website, call (269) 671-5089 or email email@example.com.
About Gilmore Car Museum
The world-renowned Gilmore Car Museum – North America’s largest auto museum with more than 400 vehicles on display -- is located midway between Chicago and Detroit, just 20 minutes north of Kalamazoo, or 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids. The museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, whose mission is to tell the history of America through the automobile.