Gilmore Car Museum Announces 2023 Car Show Season Schedule
Twenty-Four Events for Car, Truck, Boat, Motorcycle, Tractor, and Travel Trailer Enthusiasts
Mark your calendars - our first show is February 4th!
The Gilmore Car Museum today unveiled its 2023 car show and event season schedule, providing dates for its “summer season” shows scheduled to take place on the Gilmore’s historic 90-acre campus from May through October. Additional details and registration information for individual events will be posted here on our website.
Notable newer events and changes for the 2023 schedule include:
- Winter Motoring Meet on Feb 4: for winter fun and vintage snowmobiles
- Pint With The Past on Feb 11: for a Roaring Twenties inspired craft beer tasting event
- Vintage Boat Show & Travel Trailer Rally on May 13: for a combined show featuring classic boats, travel trailers, and RVs
- Corks & Crafts Wine and Beer Festival on May 13: for beer and wine enthusiasts, held in tandem with the Vintage Boat Show & Travel Trailer Rally
- Congress of Motorcars, Family Day, and Dollar Hot Dogs now held on May 20: for pre-1942 gas, steam, & electric cars, with rides, period dress, fun, and games
- MCACN Muscle Car Meet-Up returns for its second year on Jun 24:for the best Detroit Muscle, from the 1960s to today
- Tractor Show returns on July 28-29: for vintage tractors, displays, and demonstrations
- DeutscheMarques Oktoberfest on Oct 15: for fall colors, German cars, food, beer and music
As usual, the Gilmore’s popular Wednesday Night Cruise-In events with live music, food, and beverage will run every Wednesday night from 5pm to 8pm ET, from May through end of September. Gilmore Car Museum members will receive early access through a separate member gate, and preferred parking. Even more, the Gilmore Car Museum plans to announce its Summer Concert Series schedule of outdoor, open-air musical performances later this year.
“We’re excited about the upcoming season of car shows, new events, and concerts at the Gilmore Car Museum,” said Josh Russell, Executive Director. “It’s a calendar full of things for our members, partners, guests, and first-time visitors to be able see, hear, and experience on our campus.”
As we anxiously await spring and the start of “car show season,” all are invited to visit the museum’s indoor exhibits throughout the winter months, as the museum remains open every day from 10am – 5pm ET.