The Kalamazoo Valley Antique Engine & Machinery Club and Gilmore Car Museum plans for the July 2022 return of the popular Tractor Show to the Gilmore’s historic 90-acre campus. The two-day event will feature vintage tractors, organized “tractor parades,” farm machinery displays, and live sawmill and equipment demonstrations. After the event had been held at other locations over the past several years, 2022 will mark the Tractor Show’s return “home” to the Gilmore Car Museum campus, with its spectacular red barns and surrounding corn fields.
This is an all color tractor show.
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- FREE to exhibit a tractor courtesy of Kalamazoo Valley Antique Engine and Machinery Club
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Includes admission to the museum
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- All displays need to be removed on Sunday
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.