Ride The Classics
Ride the Classics gives visitors the opportunity to take a spin in a vintage car right out of the museum’s collection! The program is offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from May through September. Rides will run from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Offered by donation and available on a first come, first served basis.
Some of the available cars may include:
- 1929 Ford Model A Phaeton
- 1931 Ford Model A Woody Wagon
- 1935 Packard Convertible Four Door
- 1935 Austin London Taxi
- 1948 Packard Sedan
- 1963 Cadillac Convertible
- 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible
- 1971 Ford LTD Convertible
- 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
- 1984 Cadillac Presidential Prototype Limousine
* Rides available weather permitting.
* We cannot guarantee that any particular car is out on any given day.
* Free with museum admission.
No. Much like going to a professional sporting event, you cannot get a refund because you can no longer make it. Guests are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
Yes. Pets are allowed outside on museum grounds. Pets are not permitted in any building or gallery. All pets must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.