DeutscheMarques Oktoberfest and Color Tour
It's back again - a fun fall gathering for the entire family! DeutscheMarques is hosting Oktoberfest in the Carriage House at the Gilmore Car Museum on Saturday, October 15th!
- Beer Hall: Located in Carriage House (transformed into a Bavarian beer hall). The Beer Hall is open from 11:30am to 4:00pm.
- Costume Contest: There will be trophies for the best traditional-dressed gentleman, lady and child.
- German Car Color Tour: The tour departs at 9:30am and every 15 thereafter. Visit DeutscheMarques FB for more info.
There will be German food, German beer and the ever popular DeutscheMarques Oom-Pah band. And – of course – your beautiful German cars. You're encouraged to dress the part as well! There will be trophies for the best traditional-dressed gentleman and lady. Fun for the entire family!
A $20 donation (cash preferred) to the Gilmore Car Museum will be collected at the gate. That admits your German car, driver and first passenger – AND it includes full museum admission! Additional museum admissions are $16 each for adults. This event raises funds for the Gilmore Car Museum with a portion of the proceeds going to Fathers Against Distracted Driving. For more information contact board members of DeutscheMarques at DeutscheMarquesShow@gmail.com.
- Suggested $20 donation at the gate (cash preferred)
- Includes German car, driver and passenger
- Gate opens at 9:00am
- Color Tour leaves at 9:30am - visit DeutscheMarques FB for more info
- Beer Hall open from 11:30am to 4:00pm
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
Friendly dogs on a leash are welcome in all outdoor areas.
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverage is available for purchase. German food will be available through the diner and the diner will have a limited menu of their regular offerings for the day.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.