Enjoy a FREE Frozen Custard From the Blue Moon Diner During Your Weekday Museum Visit: August 16th – August 20th
Hot Days, Cool Treats: A “Summer Vacation Special” For Gilmore Museum Guests
(Hickory Corners, Mich. / August 10, 2021) - During the sweltering summer days of August, there’s nothing better than cooling off with a delicious frozen custard. From August 16th through 20th, each paid museum guest can enjoy one FREE small frozen custard from George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner, on the Gilmore Car Museum campus.
- FREE frozen custard offer can be redeemed during normal operating weekday diner hours (11am – 4pm ET), from Monday, August 16th through Friday, August 20th, except during the Wednesday Night Cruise-In special event taking place from 5pm - 8pm on Wednesday, August 18th
- Guests should plan to present their printed admission receipt at the diner, to redeem for their frozen custard
- One free small frozen custard standard cone per guest (vanilla, chocolate, or twist), per visit, with paid daily museum admission; other frozen custard sizes, toppings, sundaes, shakes, or malts will be charged at full price
“Let’s make the most of the rest of our Michigan summer,” said Josh Russell, Executive Director of the Gilmore Car Museum. “Tour our air-conditioned indoor galleries full of vintage cars, then step outside into the summer sun to enjoy a frozen custard from our restored 1941 roadside diner.”
Daily admission includes access to all museum indoor buildings and galleries. As always, children age 10 and under are FREE at Gilmore Car Museum:
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
For questions or more information, visit www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org, call (269) 671-5089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Gilmore Car Museum
The world-renowned Gilmore Car Museum – North America’s largest auto museum with more than 400 vehicles on display -- is located midway between Chicago and Detroit, just 20 minutes north of Kalamazoo, or 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids. The museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, whose mission is to tell the history of America through the automobile. Learn more at GilmoreCarMuseum.org.