Wednesday Night Cruise-In
Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins at the Gilmore Car Museum have become an annual summer tradition!
It is FREE to bring your collector car on the grounds during Cruise-In and the event is open to the public. On good weather nights, the fun starts at 5 pm and runs until 8 pm, with both George & Sally’s authentic 1941 Blue Moon Diner and The Grill serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and creamy old-fashioned custard throughout the evening.With live music providing the soundtrack, these are evenings you and your family won’t forget! So, plan to bring your ride, snap a photo in front of the 1930s Shell station, cruise our amazing grounds, and enjoy an evening of great wheels and memories.
With the exception of the Blue Moon Diner, the Grill, and the Gilmore Bar, all other Museum buildings are CLOSED during Cruise-Ins. If inclement weather is predicted, the Cruise-In will still take place, but scheduled cruise time will be shortened to 7pm.
Type of Cars:
Limited to show field cars only (classics, muscle, antique, special interest, hot rods, etc).
Within the museum grounds there will be designated areas for parking. Each lot will be filled on a “first here” basis – no reserved or special parking.
- The Grill will be open – serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and chips.
- George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner – serving regular diner menu items.
- The Gilmore Bar – serving beer, wine, and spirits.
- If inclement weather is predicted, the Grill will NOT be open. Regular menu items will be available in the Diner from 5 – 7pm.
- When indoors at the Gilmore Car Museum, fully vaccinated guests will no longer need to wear masks, but guests who are not vaccinated, or have not completed their vaccinations, must continue to wear face coverings.
- Museum guests who are outdoors no longer need to wear masks regardless of their vaccination status.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. Accepted forms of payment are cash and credit card.