Volvos At The Gilmore IX
How Swede it is.
The Great Lakes Volvo Club hosts its biannual Volvo meet on the lawns of the Gilmore Car Museum, celebrating Sweden’s favorite export.
- All years welcome.
- Short tours (30 min.) of the museum at 11:00a and 1:30p.
- Peoples Choice at 3:00p.
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- $10 per vehicle
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Includes admission to the museum
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- Registration is done onsite
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.