Vintage Travel Trailer Rally
Make plans to display and camp overnight in your vintage travel trailer or RV on the main show fields of the Gilmore Car Museum. The rally will feature Airstreams, but all retro travel trailers and RVs 25 years or older are welcome. Whether it’s an Aero-Flight, Holiday House, Serro-Scotty, Shasta, Spartan Manor, or Winnebago, bring your RV out and enjoy the weekend. Onsite camping is also available for modern travel trailers and RVs. Those camping will be parked in a separate, designated area on the Gilmore campus, with no electric hook-ups.
Campers are encouraged to consider participating in the Corks and Crafts beer, wine, and spirits event taking place at the Gilmore on Saturday, May 13th, during the travel trailer rally.
- Guitar UP! 11am - 2pm
* If you are showing a trailer, tickets for the outdoor Corks and Crafts event, featuring beer, wine, and spirits sampling, food, and live music, will be sold separately.
* If you are a spectator, admission to the Vintage Boat & Travel Trailer Rally would allow a guest to attend the Boats At The Barns show as well, but not Corks & Crafts. The Corks & Crafts ticket would have to be purchased separately.
- $20 per trailer
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Includes admission to the museum on Saturday, May 13
- One night of primitive camping for your vintage travel trailer or RV
- Permanent restrooms are available on the grounds, but no showers
- Participant/Vendor gate opens from 8:00am ET to 12:00pm ET
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $20
- Youth (ages 11-17): $12
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Adult two-day passes: $36
- Youth two-day passes: $20
- Free parking
- $25 per space
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate open from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Pre-registration recommended
No. Much like going to a professional sporting event, you cannot get a refund because you can no longer make it. Guests are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
Yes. Pets are allowed outside on museum grounds. Pets are not permitted in any building or gallery. All pets must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.