Make plans to display and camp overnight in your vintage travel trailer or RV on the main show fields of the Gilmore Car Museum. The rally will feature Airstreams, but all retro travel trailers and RVs 25 years or older are welcome. Whether it’s an Aero-Flight, Holiday House, Serro-Scotty, Shasta, Spartan Manor, or Winnebago, bring your RV out and enjoy the weekend. Onsite camping is also available for modern travel trailers and RVs. Those camping will be parked in a separate, designated area on the Gilmore campus.
Campers are encouraged to consider participating in the new Corks and Crafts Wine and Beer Festival also taking place at the Gilmore on Saturday, May 15th, during the travel trailer rally. Tickets for the outdoor Corks and Crafts event, featuring wine and beer sampling, food, and live music, will be sold separately.
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Primitive camping spot for your travel trailer or RV
- Permanent restrooms are available on the grounds, but no showers
- Participant/Vendor gate opens at 8:00am ET
- If only staying Saturday night, 5/15/21, pre-register here
- If attending, but spending multiple nights, please register by calling (269) 671-5089
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
- $20 per space
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 8:00am
- Please call (269) 671-5089 to reserve your spot
- Pre-registration recommended