Make plans to display and camp overnight in your vintage travel trailer or RV on the main show fields of the Gilmore Car Museum. The rally will feature Airstreams, but all retro travel trailers and RVs 25 years or older are welcome. Whether it’s an Aero-Flight, Holiday House, Serro-Scotty, Shasta, Spartan Manor, or Winnebago, bring your RV out and enjoy the weekend. Onsite camping is also available for modern travel trailers and RVs. Those camping will be parked in a separate, designated area on the Gilmore campus.
Campers are encouraged to consider participating in the new Corks and Crafts Wine and Beer Festival also taking place at the Gilmore on Saturday, May 15th, during the travel trailer rally. Tickets for the outdoor Corks and Crafts event, featuring wine and beer sampling, food, and live music, will be sold separately.
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Primitive camping spot for your travel trailer or RV
- Permanent restrooms are available on the grounds, but no showers
- Participant/Vendor gate opens at 8:00am ET
- If only staying Saturday night, 5/15/21, pre-register here
- If attending, but spending multiple nights, please register by calling (269) 671-5089
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
- $20 per space
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 8:00am
- Please call (269) 671-5089 to reserve your spot
- Pre-registration recommended
Dogs are allowed at outside events. They must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after. The only animals allowed inside any museum buildings are service animals and they must be working and in uniform.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. We accept cash as well as credit card.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Yes, food is available. George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner is open daily during the summers. The diner serves delicious diner fare such as hot dogs, salads, soup, frozen custard, and more!
Bringing your own food is discouraged. Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
By order of Michigan’s governor, all museum visitors age 5 and over are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, and in outside venues at any posted “mask required” areas or any time social distancing of 6’ cannot be maintained at any area of the museum.