Don't let your little ones miss our second magical event of the year! At the Gilmore Car Museum's Fairytale Brunch & Princesses on Parade special outdoor event on Friday, July 23rd, children will enjoy unforgettable interactions with their favorite storybook princesses. With purchase of a brunch ticket, children can enjoy a delicious morning brunch with Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle, as they mingle with guests under the outdoor tent, lead a special welcome dance, and conduct a wishing ceremony.
Or, with purchase of a standalone Meet & Greet ticket, children can capture memorable outdoor photo ops with up to twelve storybook princesses and vintage vehicles throughout our campus.
Then, purchase of a special Princesses on Parade ride ticket allows for you and your child to enjoy a ride around campus alongside a Princess, waving to onlookers, in a classic convertible!
Fairytale Brunch & Princesses on Parade at the Gilmore Car Museum is being thoughtfully produced in collaboration with Michigan-based Olivia Grace & Company, and its highly-regarded cast of unforgettable character performers.
9:30am to 11:00am - Fairytale Brunch
10:00am to 3:00pm - Meet & Greet / Photo Ops
12:00pm to 3:00pm - Princesses on Parade Convertible Rides
- Brunch and Ride Add-On Tickets are limited and must be purchased online.
- Please note Museum Memberships are NOT valid for free admission to museum fundraisers.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between people, not event dates.
Fairytale Brunch Ticket
- Brunch Adult: $35
- Brunch Child (2-17): $35
- Includes admission to the Museum, Brunch and Meet & Greet
- Limited to 150 tickets
- 9:30am to 11:00am
- Brunch Princesses: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle
** Please be mindful, we will be assigning tables for brunch. If you would like to sit with someone in particular, we suggest purchasing tickets on one order and we will do our best to accommodate. Each table can seat 6. Due to numbers we cannot guarantee that your entire party will be seated together.
Meet & Greet Ticket
- Meet & Greet Adult: $16
- Meet & Greet Child (2-17): $11
- Includes admission to the Museum and Meet & Greet
- 10:00am to 3:00pm
- 6 different locations to help alleviate wait times
- Meet & Greet Princesses: Elsa, Anna, Aurora, Tiana, Cinderella, Raya, Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Elena, Moana, and Merida
** Princesses do occasionally have to take breaks and may not be viewable for a short time. Locations will have at least one princess at all times.
Princesses on Parade - Ride Add-On Ticket
- Ride Ticket: $20
- Includes classic car ride for 2 around Gilmore campus with princesses
- Limited to 80 tickets
- 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Must be purchased in addition to a Brunch ticket or Meet & Greet ticket
- Rides will last no longer than 5 minutes
- Ride princesses: Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle
Per Michigan's Governor Whitmer, as of June 22nd, 2021 -
- Masks are not required for anyone.
- Indoor capacity limits have been restored to 100%.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. Accepted forms of payment are cash and credit card.
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.