Mad Dogs & Englishmen
Come out and enjoy the Mad Dogs and Englishmen’s 32nd Annual British Car Faire! One of the premier British Auto
Shows, with over 350 motor cars and motorcycles in attendance, the car faire is open to all British made vehicles and will also include a swap meet area.
Enjoy people's choice judging, car games on the oval track, valve cover racing, bagpipers, and British Tea Time!
*Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- $30 per vehicle
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- Show cars on field by 12:00pm
- Pre-registration recommended on maddogsandenglishmen.org
- On-site registration from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $20
- Youth (ages 11-17): $12
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Adult two-day passes: $36
- Youth two-day passes: $20
- Free parking
- $20 per space
- Space size is approximately 15' x 30'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 8:00am
- Pre-registration with maddogsandenglishmen.org recommended
No. Much like going to a professional sporting event, you cannot get a refund because you can no longer make it. Guests are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
Yes. Pets are allowed outside on museum grounds. Pets are not permitted in any building or gallery. All pets must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.