Our second annual Corks & Crafts tasting event will be bigger and better than ever in 2022! The outdoor, tented event will feature Southwest Michigan craft beer, wine, and spirits. Additionally, BOTH vintage boats AND vintage trailers will grace the the lawns of Gilmore Car Museum this year during the event. Stop and enjoy the beautiful, red barns as you play giant Jenga, cornhole, and other yard games. Swing by a 1962 Chris-Craft boat and on the next loop a 1962 Shasta Airflyte trailer decked out for the era.
You'll also enjoy the sounds of Guitar UP! as you meet the brewers and vintners. Guitar UP! is a quartet performing originals and covers of instrumental guitar based music that has roots in 60's surf music, classic jazz/swing, and movie soundtracks/themes.
- 5 tasting tokens for beer, wine, or spirits
- Entrance to the entire museum, galleries, and collections
- Access to Boats At The Barns show and the Vintage Travel Trailer Rally
- Gilmore Car Museum souvenir cup
* Additional tasting tokens may be purchased for $1 per token.
- 9:00am: Boats At The Barns show gate opens
- 9:00am: Vintage Travel Trailer Rally show gate opens
- 11:30 am: Gilmore Car Museum Members only wine tasting
- 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Corks and Crafts area opens
- General Admission - $35 per person
- Gilmore Car Museum Member Admission with Tasting - $35 per person
- Museum Memberships are not valid for free admission at museum fundraisers.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
- Capacity is limited. Event area is for those 21+.
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.