Join us on the lawns of Gilmore Car Museum for our first Corks & Crafts tasting event! The outdoor event will feature Southwest Michigan craft beer, wine, and spirits. Enjoy live music as you meet the brewers and vintners all while sipping your way through this outdoor, tented event!
- 5 tasting tokens for beer, wine, or spirits
- Entrance to the entire museum, galleries, and collections
- Access to the Vintage Travel Trailer Rally
- Souvenir Gilmore Car Museum/Fresh Coast Auto Detail cup
*Additional tasting tokens may be purchased for $1 per token. Capacity is limited. Event area is for those 21+.
11:00 am : Museum Members Only Wine Tasting
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Corks and Crafts
- General Admission - $35 per person
- Museum Member Admission with 11:00 am Tasting - $35 per person
- Please note, Museum Memberships are not valid for free admission at museum fundraisers.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Dogs are allowed at outside events. They must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after. The only animals allowed inside any museum buildings are service animals and they must be working and in uniform.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. We accept cash as well as credit card.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Yes, food is available. George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner is open daily during the summers. The diner serves delicious diner fare such as hot dogs, salads, soup, frozen custard, and more!
Bringing your own food is discouraged. Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
By order of Michigan’s governor, all museum visitors age 5 and over are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, and in outside venues at any posted “mask required” areas or any time social distancing of 6’ cannot be maintained at any area of the museum.