Open to all types, styles and sizes with a focus on antique & classic boats and engines - wooden, metal and fiberglass. Show off your pride and joy, project restoration or barn find. If your boat is over 25 years old, we want to see it.
kayak • canoe • amphicar • car top • ice boats • outboard motors • submarine • classic jet ski • fishing • hunting • power • racing • sail • folding & canvas boats
Please note, museum membership provides for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission. For show specific inquiries please contact Jim Holland by phone (269) 377-7756 or email email@example.com.
- $20 registration per boat / motor or collection of motors
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- Pre-registration online recommended
- Includes admission to the car show as well as the museum
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
- $20 per space
- Space size is approximately 20' x 30'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 8:00am
- Please call (269) 671-5089 to reserve your spot
Dogs are allowed at outside events. They must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after. The only animals allowed inside any museum buildings are service animals and they must be working and in uniform.
Yes, tickets may be purchased at the door. We accept cash as well as credit card.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Yes, food is available. George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner is open daily during the summers. The diner serves delicious diner fare such as hot dogs, salads, soup, frozen custard, and more!
Bringing your own food is discouraged. Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
By order of Michigan’s governor, all museum visitors age 5 and over are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, and in outside venues at any posted “mask required” areas or any time social distancing of 6’ cannot be maintained at any area of the museum.