The annual Air-Cooled Gathering presented by the H.H. Franklin Collection will feature rare, air-cooled cars including early examples of Franklins, Frayer-Miller, and Holmes as well as VW, Corvair, Tatra, Porsche, Citroen and more!
All are welcome, with common or unique, modern or antique, together sharing one engineering concept, direct air cooling. Open to all air-cooled vehicles.
Visit the H.H. Franklin Collection display in the vintage Franklin Motors dealership on Gilmore Car Museum’s historic campus for a whole showroom of air cooled cars. And, don’t forget to follow the H.H. Franklin Club Inc. on Facebook at “Franklin Automobile Collection at Hickory Corners.”
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.
- FREE for Franklin vehicles and $10 for all other air-cooled vehicles
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Includes admission to the museum
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- Registration is done onsite
- Please contact Roger Moffat or visit H.H. Franklin Club, Inc. with questions
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
No, much like going to a Detroit Tigers game, you cannot get a refund simply because you can no longer make it. You are in charge of finding a person to purchase that ticket from you or giving it to someone else to use.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable between persons.
Yes, food and/or beverages is available for purchase.
George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner in open daily.
Bringing outside food and/or beverages is prohibited.
Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside while at least 25 feet away from buildings.
Smoking marijuana is strictly prohibited on museum grounds.
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
No, please leave your pets at home.
Winter Lecture Series - “The Model T Ford AKA The Mechanical Cockroach”
- March 26, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm