Approved Catering Services
Only approved caterers are allowed on the Gilmore Car Museum premises and are given exclusive permission to use our facilities. Due to liability and legality agreements, outside caterers, vendors, or other persons not on this list are NOT permitted use of our commercial prep kitchen or other areas of our facilities or grounds.
Millennium Restaurant Group www.millenniumrestaurants.com
3505 Greenleaf Blvd
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Contact: Shelly Pastor/Renee Hradsky
(269) 459-4200 (Midlink Building)
Events Without Boundaries www.radissonkz.com
2747 S. 11th Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Contact: Lindsey Davies/Kate Irey/Jenna Rensch
(269) 492-6900 / (269) 492-6901 / (269) 226-3000
Seasonal Grille www.seasonalgrille.com
150 West State Street
Hastings, MI 49058
Contact: Justin Straube
Maggie’s Catering www.maggiescatering.com
3690 Park Circle Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Contact: Chuck and Daiva Rudnick
Beverage and Liquor Services
The Gilmore Car Museum is now equipped with a specialty Class C Resort Liquor License and can service your special event upon request. The cost of beverage services will be determined based on the amount and type of alcohol you wish to order, the number of bartenders needed for your event, and the number of guests estimated to attend the event.
The Gilmore Car Museum’s Director of Special Event and our Beverage Coordinator will be happy to assist you with a complete list of beverages offered (beer, wine, liquor, and premium services available), in answer all questions, and placing all orders.
Alcoholic Beverage Service & Policies:
- Price quotes available upon request, please contact Beverage Coordinator, Sherri Lewandowski at email@example.com or 269-671-5089, Ext. 24.
- You will be staffed with a certified bartender; one for every 50 guests is the usual requirement. All bartenders’ provided to by a catering service will be billed directly to you from your caterer as an additional labor fee.
- Museum provided bartending services are $25/hour per bartender, along with a $75 set-up and tear down fee
- All beer, wine and liquor orders must be finalized within ten days prior to your event date.
- No unused or unopened alcohol can leave the premises; opened bottles of wine may be subject to corkage fee. Due to our specialty Class C Resort License we are not able to credit your account for any unused or unopened alcohol
- The Gilmore Car Museum may refuse the right at any time to serve alcohol due to improper notification, misuse of facility, or improper conduct.